F1 presenter Laura Winter struggled to contain her terror after being shocked by the nearby sighting of the Blue Man Group at the Las Vegas Grand Prix. 

The glitziest event in the calendar is a magnet to stars from across the sporting and showbiz world on account of its location in one of the most popular entertainment destinations. 

Winter, 30, came face-to-face with this reality while presenting during the incident-filled Friday schedule and didn’t take too well to her proximity to the hit American trio. 

While filming for F1 TV she could be seen struggling to continue the segment with the ominous blue figures lurking behind. Winter attempted to continue on several occasions before bursting into nervous laughter.

‘I am so sorry, I’ve never in my life lost it so badly on air,’ she later joked on X, formerly Twitter. ‘But I found this genuinely absolutely terrifying. Still shaking.’

F1 presenter Laura Winter struggled to contain her terror after being shocked by the Blue Man Group

F1 presenter Laura Winter struggled to contain her terror after being shocked by the Blue Man Group

F1 presenter Laura Winter struggled to contain her terror after being shocked by the Blue Man Group

 

Winter later said that she had been 'absolutely terrified' by the experience while live on air

Winter later said that she had been 'absolutely terrified' by the experience while live on air

Winter later said that she had been ‘absolutely terrified’ by the experience while live on air

She later tweeted 'there was a happy ending of sorts' after having a picture with the Blue Man Group

She later tweeted 'there was a happy ending of sorts' after having a picture with the Blue Man Group

She later tweeted ‘there was a happy ending of sorts’ after having a picture with the Blue Man Group

Action in Vegas got off to a bumpy start with cancellation of FP1 due to a lose drainage cover

Action in Vegas got off to a bumpy start with cancellation of FP1 due to a lose drainage cover

Action in Vegas got off to a bumpy start with cancellation of FP1 due to a lose drainage cover

Day one of the much-anticipated Vegas Grand Prix descended into chaos after only eight minutes of the first practice session when a broken drain cover caused damage to the cars of drivers Carlos Sainz and Esteban Ocon.

The session was eventually cancelled and second practice delayed until marshals covered the hole that had been left in the track and ensured driver safety.

In the end, Ferrari drivers Charles Leclerc and Sainz recorded the quickest times, while Aston Martin’s Fernando Alonso put in a time worthy of third spot. 

Winter, who is one of the lead presenters on F1’s in-house channel, later confirmed that it was a happy ending with the Blue Man Group, posting an image of herself ensconced within the trio, who have enjoyed a residency in the city since 2015.

The Las Vegas GP weekend continues with the third practice session on Saturday before qualifying for Sunday’s GP. 

Source: | This article originally belongs to Daily Mail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Mason Mount has ‘fallen into a black hole’ since his £60m move to Manchester United and his career is in danger of petering out at Old Trafford, says Chris Sutton on Mail Sport’s podcast ‘It’s All Kicking Off’

Chris Sutton believes Mason Mount has fallen ‘into a black hole’ since…

PICTURED: Leroy Sane sports a BRUISED LIP against Hoffenheim after he was punched by Sadio Mane

Leroy Sane has emerged with a bruised lip for the first pictures…

Manchester City ‘plot to ‘hi-jack Real Madrid’s move for Erling Haaland’

Manchester City are reportedly planning an ambitious bid to land Erling Haaland…

Everton boss Sean Dyche is confident that his side’s goalscoring problem will soon be resolved after the arrivals of Arnaut Danjuma and Youssef Chermiti

Everton manager Sean Dyche is confident the goalscoring problem which has affected…